German Content Moderator role in Bucharest
Job Profile :
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Review and moderate the platform by following the policies, processes, and guidelines
- Review and investigate 3D, visual, graphic, audio, and text content for violation of policies and guidelines. (For example, slurs, cuss words, adult content, and uncivil content)
- The role also involves moderating content of Egregious nature
- Ability to remain neutral and act on content as defined by policies and procedures while keeping
- personal opinions and bias aside
- Ability to navigate through policy ambiguity
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content and will need a level of resilience and maturity
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
- Fluent German and Conversational level of English Language
- 0 to 2 years of Content Moderation Experience is Required
- Understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Good knowledge of internet culture.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- 5-day working, Rotational based shifts
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges.
- Team player, detail focused and reliable.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Education - Graduate/Postgraduate/Diploma
- Retention bonus, each 6-month will be review
- Medical insurance & sick pay, Annual leaves
- Many other benefits based on local law
- Attractive, competitive Monthly Salary
- Interactive activities: team building, excursions, themed parties, sports events, talent pageant set
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
To apply for this job : Please send your most recent updated resume to: email@example.com