Norwegian Customer Support role in Bucharest!
Job Profile :
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Attend and respond to incoming calls and emails accurately and in a consistent, professional, customer-focused manner
- Log incidents accurately and document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Implement knowledge acquired during training to research, identify, escalate and resolve consumer queries and complaints
- Ensure adherence to rules to resolve query and ensure standard operating procedure is followed
- Keep all company information which includes customer information confidential and secured
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures
- Fluent Norwegian & B2 English
- BAC Diploma
- Attention to details
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Previous experience in a call center/transaction or customer service process would be an advantage
- Christmas bonus
- Medical subscription
- Life insurance
- Annual merit salary increase based on performance,
- Monthly budget for Flexible
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
To apply for this job : Please send your most recent updated resume to: email@example.com