German Speaking Air Cargo Clark role in Germany!
- BPO/Call Center
Job Profile :
- Not Provided
- Monday - Friday
GERMAN SPEAKING AIR CARGO CLARK ROLE IN GERMANY!
JOB TITLE : Air Cargo Clark
LOCATION : Frankfurt, Germany
WORKPLACE : Hybrid in Frankfurt
INTERVIEWS : Online via Phone/Video
LANGUAGES : Fluent German, B2 English
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Order handling of air cargo export shipments, including the preparation of all documents required for shipment for our charter flights.
- Verification of shipment data, cargo acceptance and warehouse processes at the airport
- Confirmation of export presentation data and transmission to customs
- Contact person for customers in day-to-day business on shipping issues.
- Ensuring compliance with air cargo security
- Monitoring and support of aircraft handling
- AWB notification of shipments for our colleagues abroad
- Processing of returns and import shipments.
- Excellent Level of German and Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Professional experience in handling air cargo shipments and charter flights
- Completed commercial training, desirable in the field of forwarding / logistics.
- Additional qualification in customs or professional experience in the field of customs clearance
- Knowledge of ATLAS/ZABIS and dangerous goods handling (PK6) desirable
- Safe handling of Microsoft Office 365 and transport management systems
- Structured and independent way of working, also from the home office
- Assertiveness, teamwork and enthusiasm
- High level of commitment, commitment and resilience
- Salary - 42K - 45K Per Annum
- A job in a growing and very successful logistics company
- A challenging and varied job in a motivated team
- Flexibility in working hours, but mostly in the evenings on weekdays.
- An international and flexible working environment, as well as an open corporate culture
- Attractive remuneration including bonus and job ticket.
- Individual development opportunities and further training
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.