French Customer Service role in Portugal - Relocation Provided!
Job Profile :
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Answer to customer queries and requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience.
- Keep in contact with clients by receiving incoming calls and emails and managing claims and requests.
- Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned).
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions and overseeing account.
- Confer with customers by email or phone to provide information about products, after sales: Follow up Order, repair machine (first line threshold, small things)
- Fluent French and Conversational level of English Language
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday
- Good computer skills.
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
- Excellent communication skills and good listening and empathy skills
- Good listening and empathy skills
- Team spirit and flexibility.
Relocation package for the candidate coming from abroad:
Accommodation in a shared apartment for a 6-month period & reimbursement the flight ticket. The employee will pay a monthly rental fee for the first 6 months which will then be mentioned during the recruitment process.
- Flight Ticket Reimbursement
- 2 Extra Salaries
- Private Medical Insurance
- 7.23€ Daily Meal Ticket
- Apartment Room With Rent Of 280€ For 12 Months
- Many discounts for: gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
To apply for this job : Please send your most recent updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org