French Customer Service in Romania - Apply Now!
Job Profile :
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Efficient and effective response to French - speaking customer inquiries through all available channels (phone, chat, tickets, etc.)
- Identify customer needs and ensure that they are taken into account when providing a customer-oriented service
- Ensure that service level agreements are met by accurately completing the required tasks and positive communication with all parties involved (2nd line, 3rd line, etc.) to enable timely problem resolution
- Follow the agreed processes for resolving customer inquiries and, if necessary, make their own contribution to process improvement.
- Independent management of customer interaction to ensure that all agreed quality characteristics are met and exceeded.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for customer responses
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal communication skills in French language (Minimum Proficiency level – B2+ and above)
- High problem-solving skills
- Should know basics of computer and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and latest operating systems
- Typing 25 WPM and 85% accuracy. Ability to present value-adding solutions to customers
- High emotional intelligence and soft skills with the ability to serve high-profile customers
- Achieve goals on time with excellent customer care
- Ability to learn, acquire knowledge and develop yourself
- Experience in a multi-system environment
- Preferably 0-3 –years of experience in a contact center or customer service environment
- Medical Insurance Package For Associates And Their Dependents
- Vacation Bonus, Eligible For 10 Consecutive Days PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Bonus / Event (Childbirth / Death Of 1st Degree Family Member)
- Meal Tickets – For Each Working Day
- Sport Benefits – Monthly
- Children's Day Ticket – 1st Of June
- 100% Remote
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
To apply for this job : Please send your most recent updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org